How it works
Do you need a face to face tutor but find the whole 1-2-1 setting a bit intimidating? Or perhaps you just prefer the idea of learning alongside a buddy? Maybe bouncing ideas off a peer in a similar educational stage to you is appealing? Or maybe you have a peer already lined up whom you would like to share sessions with?
Whatever your preferences, paired learning may be arranged. Finding a suitable peer to learn alongside is a pre-requisite to this style of tuition being offered and sustained. After a FREE initial 1-2-1 assessment of your skills and goals, I can keep an eye out for a suitable pairing or we may discuss 1-2-1 sessions.
Perhaps you still have some questions? If so, do get in touch.
Book your FREE assessment today!
As with VIP 1-2-1 tutoring, the process to begin paired tutoring sessions is relatively simple:
1. Book your FREE initial assessment session with me to meet and discuss educational aspirations.
2. I will assess strengths, weaknesses and goals. In order to begin paired tutoring a suitable peer must be found (someone with similar aims/ ability to yourself) – this will either be offered, else other arrangements (such as 1-2-1 tutoring) will be discussed.
3. We find a mutually convenient time to commit to regular tutoring.
4. Book your regular session(s) with me.
5. Begin to progress towards your English GCSE goals.